We Put You In Touch With A High Street Lawyer | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
We help to put you in touch with a High Street Lawyer simply use the Homebuyer Legal Calculator to filter conveyance results by price, location and by Lender
Putting you in touch with a Solicitor.
If you are moving house or remortgaging then you will need to find a Solicitor, high street Lawyer to manage your property legals. We provide a conveyance tool that lets you calculate your costs, fees without entering any personal details. When ready you can take a conveyancing quote away and book a call from your chosen Conveyancer.
We make it easy to get in touch with a best value nearest High Street Lawyer.
Compare accurate conveyance costs for your move or remortgage
Go compare conveyancing and find your Solicitor fast.
You can compare costs easily and efficiently from members of the Homebuyer panel. The Homebuyer Conveyancing quotes provide transparent pricing so that you can price compare and in your own time.
Best value pricing for your conveyance and Solicitor finder service.
The Homebuyer pricing is based on volume transactions. Solicitors do want to hear from Buyers and Sellers that want to move forward today with their conveyance. If you can take a quote away and get moving quickly, then you can enjoy the online fixed fee pricing.
Instructing a Solicitor.
1) Compare conveyance quotes by price, location and by Mortgage Lender
2) When ready, enter your personal details, so that we can send you, your quote from your selected Conveyancer
3) As you take a quote away, you can at the same time, schedule a call directly from your Conveyancer.
4) Get ready to discuss your quotation with your chosen Conveyancer
5) Once happy and your questions have been answered, you may decide to instruct the Conveyancer to act for you.
6) On instruction the Conveyancer will send out a Client care pack, complete with your terms of engagement.
7) On receipt of the pack, complete the terms of engagement, sign and return promptly to the Conveyancer.
8) The Conveyancer on receipt of your signed terms can then start to act for you.
9) You may instruct a Conveyancer before you have received an offer on your property or before you have an offer accepted on a property you are buying.
10) Be prepared to hand over your Solicitor details once an offer has been accepted, so the move towards exchange of contracts can begin.
Please do call on 0345 463 7664 where we can help you find your best value High Street Lawyer.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency