Property Conveyancing Connection | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
The Homebuyer conveyancing panel is the conduit to market for Property Professionals.
The Homebuyer panel connects key Property Professionals together
For many years conveyancing has been a stand alone process where Solicitors have been bombarded by phone calls from key Property Professionals requesting updates on their Clients progress.
We need to change and comparison websites do, if managed well, provide Customers with choice.
The Homebuyer online comparison service is used by many Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents, Property Developers and directly from Investors and Homebuyers. The transparent comparable service provides accurate quotes that can be filtered by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
The fast and efficient conveyancing service keeps everyone in the loop to the Clients sale, purchase, remortgage progress. Updates from Solicitors are reduced and the informative conveyancing costs service helps potential Sellers, Buyers to plan for their moving costs before they instruct a Mortgage Solicitor. No personal details are taken unless a Homebuyer, First Time Buyer wants to take a quote away.
Connecting Property Developers to Buyers
Developers that use the Homebuyer panel as their sales conduit to market, enjoy a greater sales platform with the benefit, that they can monitor each property sales progression without the need to continually ask for updates from their Sales Agents. This sales status of a property is so important as cash flow is king when it comes to New Build sales.
Developers enjoy full tracking with the following answered :-
Has a New Build reservation form been received by the Sales Agent?
Has the Solicitor been in touch with the Buyer?
Has the Solicitor sent out the Client care pack?
Has the Solicitor confirmed the instruction?
Is the Buyer using a lender panel approved Conveyancer?
Are we all working to the same Exchange Date?
Getting connected is easy
For Buyers and Sellers please click either of the links
New Build conveyancing quotes
For Developers, Estate Agents and Mortgage Advisers
Email Duncan Pattinson MD on
or call 0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency