Trade Union Members Legal Services | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Trade Union members that are moving house or remortgaging can quickly find a suitable Homebuyer Solicitor saving both time and money.
Trade Union Members Conveyancing Service.
Trade Union members can go online and use the Homebuyer panel calculator. Each quote fully details the trade union members legals and disbursements.
Compare your moving legal costs without entering any personal details. When ready simply book a call to discuss your quote with your chosen Conveyancer. Take the opportunity to discuss any conveyancing questions that you may have.
Consider taking out Exchange Insurance. An Insurance policy that protects your purchase moving costs up to exchange of contracts.
GMB members can also use the Homebuyer service. It is free to compare competitive pricing. You can search by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. In just one search you can be on your way to finding a best value Conveyancer to manage your property legal needs.
Unison members can enjoy fixed quotes from members of the Homebuyer panel. They can save and convey in just a few steps. We are here to get you moving or remortgaging fast. We provide specialist legals for New build, Newbuy scheme, Leasehold, Freehold property.
Our quotes fully itemise your conveyance fees. Transparent no obligation conveyancing is the way forward, so that you can make an informed choice on which Property Solicitor to choose to manage your conveyance. No hidden extras.
Instant conveyancing for your sale, purchase or remortgage
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency