Trade Union Members Legal Services | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Trade Union members that are moving house or remortgaging can quickly find a suitable Homebuyer Solicitor saving both time and money.
Trade Union Members Conveyancing Service.
Trade Union members can go online and use the Homebuyer panel calculator. Each quote fully details the trade union members legals and disbursements.
Compare your moving legal costs without entering any personal details. When ready simply book a call to discuss your quote with your chosen Conveyancer. Take the opportunity to discuss any conveyancing questions that you may have.
Consider taking out Exchange Insurance. An Insurance policy that protects your purchase moving costs up to exchange of contracts.
GMB members can also use the Homebuyer service. It is free to compare competitive pricing. You can search by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. In just one search you can be on your way to finding a best value Conveyancer to manage your property legal needs.
Unison members can enjoy fixed quotes from members of the Homebuyer panel. They can save and convey in just a few steps. We are here to get you moving or remortgaging fast. We provide specialist legals for New build, Newbuy scheme, Leasehold, Freehold property.
Our quotes fully itemise your conveyance fees. Transparent no obligation conveyancing is the way forward, so that you can make an informed choice on which Property Solicitor to choose to manage your conveyance. No hidden extras.
Instant conveyancing for your sale, purchase or remortgage
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Costs And Fees For Conveyancing Calculated Online : Local Solicitors Quotes
- Conveyance Comparison Quotes For Moving & Remortgaging | Fast Solicitor Finder
- Quotes For All Types Of Residential Conveyancing | Local Solicitors Fees
- Homebuyer Quote Comparison For Moving House | Conveyancing Solicitors Fees
- Best Online Quotes From UK Conveyancing Solicitors | Homebuyer Conveyancing
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost