Police Federation Members Solicitors | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Fixed fee conveyancing for Police Federation Members.
Police Federation Members - Conveyancing quotes for your move or remortgage.
We provide fixed Solicitors quotes from members of the National Homebuyer panel. Use our quick calculator to find your Conveyancer fast for your move or remortgage. You can filter your results by cheapest, local Conveyancer and by Mortgage Lender.
It pays to use our calculator to compare competitive quotes online in just one search. You can book a call directly from your chosen Conveyancer for a pre-determined time. We know that your time is valuable and we provide the tools for you to make an informed decision on who to use. Busy Professionals need the Homebuyer reliable Conveyancer finder service.
Our results fully detail fees and disbursements for your sale, purchase, remortgage or transfer of equity conveyance. If you are a first time buyer then we do have a page with answers on the typical conveyancing questions that are asked.(FAQ's)
Some Police Federation members are also Buy to Let Investors. We provide fast conveyancing where you can take advantage of using an express search pack which is supplied to the Homebuyer panel from One Search Direct. This express conveyance service is in high demand and just recently because of the pending Stamp Duty change it was instrumental in getting fast completions for many Buy to Let property transactions.
More innovative legal products now available
We are now please to advise that we can use a legal agreement that binds both Seller and Buyer together. This is called Gazeal.
Gazeal has partnered with the National Homebuyer panel to provide an easy to use Gazeal service. Launched extensively over a 7 day period for Property Tribe Investors and was present at the recent Homebuyer and Investor show Excel.
Consider the advantages of sealing the deal with Gazeal.
1) Mitigates Gazumping
2) The seller knows where they stand when an offer is made as the agreement is binding before exchange.
3) The Buyer can still pull out if the property has a poor Survey or that they cannot get finance.
A win win for all.
Police Federation Members
Instant Solicitors comparison
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency