Calculate Your Selling, Buying Property Conveyance | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Calculate your conveyancing legal costs when buying, selling property.
You can use our quick conveyancing calculator to calculate your legal costs for selling, buying, moving house in England and Wales. You can filter your results by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender.
Save money on your conveyancing
It pays to compare Solicitors fees before you instruct. Then when you are ready you can act quickly and organise using our service a call directly from your chosen Solicitor to discuss your conveyance.
The Homebuyer panel uses regulated Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers. The national conveyance coverage is extensive and as such you have peace of mind that you can make an informed decision on who to use for your property transaction.
Express Conveyancing Comparison
The easy to use online quote comparison service is an efficient express service to find the best Solicitor for your needs. The express conveyance finder tool really does take the strain. We recommend using members of the Homebuyer panel to manage your property legals. In just one search you can directly price compare Conveyancers rates.
Direct contact with your Property Solicitor.
Quite simply a fairer way to Conveyance.
Service and price working together for all.
You can calculate your conveyance fees without entering any personal details. No unexpected calls.
Alternatively we can help by running a quote for you.
Please call 0345 463 7664
Many of the online selling property portals now use the Homebuyer panel. It is fast to implement and the comparable legal service definitely makes a difference. We join the dots and as such Mortgage Advisers, Estate Agents are enjoying this service as well as their Clients.
As we all know it is all about choice and being able to make an informed decision on who to use.
Enjoy the Video
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency