When you are Selling a property and Buying another, find and compare Leeds Building Society Mortgage Solicitors fees online. Best priced conveyancing quotes
You can compare conveyancing costs online using our search filters and find Leeds Building Society Mortgage panel Solicitors that are approved by your lender. You can also filter by location. You may prefer a local Property lawyer to conveyance your property.
We know that choosing a Conveyancer isn’t easy. The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel focuses on service. We monitor that both Homebuyers and Investors are called at their pre requested time by their chosen Conveyancer.
We have added useful addons that will help you make informed decisions throughout your property conveyancing progression.
- Once you have sold your property you will be eagre to move into your new property. If you are buying a new build, auction, cash purchase or buy to let investment then consider using a Fast Express Search.
- You can also add into your conveyancing quote an Exchange Insurance. This covers your costs upto exchange, if you decide to pull out through no fault of your own. Please ask for a copy of the policy so that you know where you stand should that situation arise.
Why is Homebuyer Conveyancing different to other conveyancing panels?
Here at Homebuyer Conveyancing the Solicitors sign up to a unique Homebuyer Charter where a Customer Service Promise is adhered to.
- We show you the Solicitor at quote stage that is closest to your entered postcode.
- We detail the fees and disbursements on the quote so you can make an informed choice.
- You can request a copy of your quote with your chosen Solicitor's contact details on, so that if it's really urgent you can phone your chosen Solicitor promptly.
- You can go over the quote and then instruct.
- Our quotes are competitive, covering both service and price.
- You can be confident that service is a priority as our Solicitors have signed up to a Customer Charter.
Please remember to quote the reference detailed in your quote.
It's important to us that we are doing it right so please feedback using our contact page
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the search filters to match your specific needs when it comes to buying and selling residential property or buy to let investment. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitor and Licensed Conveyancer panel covers England and Wales. Our Conveyancing Property Solicitors quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges. You can if you wish add the Homebuyer Assured Insurance policy. We cater for both Homebuyers and Investors
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Advice - Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer. Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
We do not take any personal details from you.
You can browse and view your quotes.
You can look forward to finding and discussing your Sale and Purchase conveyancing needs easily and quickly.
Find your best Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your Sale and Purchase property move by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 and we will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers