Help, advice on home conveyancing direct from Conveyancing Solicitors. Your moveWritten by homebuy1
Help and advice on home conveyancing direct from Conveyancing solicitors based in England and Wales. Save time, money online. Quickly price compare conveyancing costs and fees. Take away a free conveyancing quote for your move.
Free advice and help for your home conveyancing.
Sometimes we all need advice on what we need to do when it comes to selling, buying or remortgaging property. You can book a call from a Conveyancing Solicitor that is local to you by using our online conveyancing fees calculator to ask your question about your property move.
Simply enter in your details and choose a time for the Conveyancer to call you.
Please have your question ready for your chosen time. Then if you are happy with the answer you may be in a position to instruct.
If after your phone call you want to instruct, you can email Sue on
or call 0345 463 7664
or contact the Conveyancer directly quoting your quote reference.
Make your move and choose a Conveyancer on the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel.
Your customer experience is important to us, as is any recommendation that you make to your friends and colleagues about our service. We know it can be a stressful time. Our Conveyancing Solicitors will provide any help and advice that you need to make an informed decision on which Property Solicitor to choose.
If you just want to get a quick conveyancing cost then you can use our conveyancing fees calculator without entering any personal details.
Feel Free to Ask Your Questions
You may find answers to your questions by visiting our typical conveyancing questions section.
Latest from homebuy1
- Local Conveyancing Solicitors Pricing. Conveyancers Costs Calculator Comparison
- Transfer Of Equity Costs Quote Calculator. Find Conveyancing Solicitors Online
- All About Conveyancing. Make The Right Conveyancing Choices. Price Comparison.
- Find Moving Local Conveyancing Quotes. Calculate Lender Conveyancer Fees Online
- Sale And Purchase Online Conveyancing Fees Comparison. Transfer Of Equity Costs
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency