Buy to let! Make an informed choice on which Conveyancing Solicitor to use for your property investment. Search by cheapest or nearest, compare quotes. Leasehold or freehold property legals. Save Money on accurate quotes not average legal fee quotes.
Do you want to be a landlord? Are you adding UK, England and Wales properties to your existing investment portfolio? Are you Re-mortgaging an existing Buy to Let Property? To make an informed choice of investment you need an experienced conveyancing buy to let solicitor
A Buy To Let property is when you purchase a property to rent out.
You buy this type of property either with cash or by using a buy to let mortgage. The owner of this type of property is called an investor and is known by the tenants (the people that reside in the property and pay rent) as the landlord.
Instructing a Buy to Let Solicitor
Finding the best Conveyancing Buy to Let Solicitor is important to you as often these type of purchases are not vacant when you buy them.
The Solicitor will:
- Check that you have the right mortgage, loan and that your Conveyancer is on the approved lender Conveyancing panel
- Confirm that you can rent out the property (Some leasehold properties do not allow this)
- Ensure you have the correct permissions to rent out your property
- Confirm that you have the correct permissions before you enter into any Tenancy agreement
- Support you with any legal documentation such as producing an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST)
- Determine as part of the lending criteria, if you can rent the property to close family or DSS
- Advise what's included in your purchase as you may need to buy a furniture pack.
- Work swiftly to conclude the transaction as they are fully aware that this is your investment.
- If You need to fast track your conveyancing then ask your Conveyancer to use a faster search from Onesearch Direct
We have made it quick and easy to calculate your conveyancing fees, charges for your buy to let transaction. Get an instant conveyancing quote below
Investors priortise new build developments simply because they are situated in areas where the infrastructure supports young tenants.
To start earning from your investment you will want to complete your purchase and let your property as soon as possible. We keep costs low and ensure that you have a detailed quote.
Please use our Conveyancing Solicitor Platform below to provide you with a transparent buy to let conveyancing quote.