Fast conveyancing is possible. Use Onesearch direct express search. Fast moveWritten by homebuy1
Fast track conveyancing service for buying and selling property quickly in England and Wales. Make your fast move with Homebuyer Conveyancing. Express your conveyance by using Onesearch Direct searches.
Sometimes you need a fast move conveyance. We use the Onesearch Direct express search to fast track the conveyancing process.
Clients are often faced with being set tight deadlines to get to exchange of contracts or completion.
We use Onesearch direct who provide a fast search service applicable to conveyancing situations that need to be fast tracked. Searches are postcode specific and Onesearch have access to many varying levels of searches.
Our New build Developers use specific plot searches. We are introducing shortly a new law pack that binds both seller and buyer together. This service stops gazumping and has the potential to get you to exchange within 14 days. A 50% time saving against current fast track conveyancing is the target for this premium product so that Homebuyers and Investors can seal the deal.
Progress - Do we really need it?
A fast move is required as Homebuyers and Investors spend so much time looking for their perfect house. Then they discover that someone else has gazumped them. Made a higher offer to the Seller even though the seller has accepted the first lower offer.
Fast track conveyancing is a must when the New build market is in such high demand to both Homebuyer and Investor. It pays to plan to get to exchange as fast as possible.
Save Money by Paying More!
By paying more for your conveyancing you can save money by negotiating an improved deal with the Seller based on a fast exchange. This has been proven over time. Property Developers love it when a First time buyer comes along or an Investor, a fast exchange is possible as these types of buyers are not in a property chain.
In a property chain? - Avoid Gazumping
If you are in a property chain then you can use our binding law pack service to stop Gazumping. It binds both seller and buyer together.
Do you need to move house fast?
Use our online conveyancing quote calculator to search and find your fast move Conveyancing Solicitor. The Homebuyer Conveyancing Solicitors have access to the brand new Onesearch Direct ordering search platform. The special law pack is also available.
Latest from homebuy1
- Moving Solicitors Costs Calculator. Free To Compare Conveyancing Fees Online
- Cheap Solicitors Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Deal Compare Conveyancers Costs
- Moving Conveyancing Costs Finder. Online Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Solicitors Finder. Your Move, Remortgage Fixed Price Local Conveyancing Quotes
- HMO Conveyancing Costs. Compare Houses In Multiple Occupation Conveyancing Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency