Forward Thinking Conveyancing PlatformWritten by homebuy1
Forward Thinking - The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel members receive enquires from Homebuyers and Investors who want to sell, purchase or remortgage a property.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel focuses on providing the tools for savvy Property Investors and discerning Homebuyers to find a Conveyancer that meets their legal needs.
Homebuyers and Investors can filter their Conveyancer search by Lender. Many Lenders do stipulate that using a Conveyancer on their approved conveyancing panel is required for the mortgage to be processed. Failure to adhere to this may result in a delayed completion, extra costs due to a non approved Conveyancer having to contract out some of the work to an approved Conveyancer and worse case a failed property transaction.
Homebuyers and Investors search for a Conveyancer that is local to them and offers best value.
We monitor call back times which is a key indicator on how the Solicitor will perform.
1) We provide the tools for Homebuyers and Investors to instruct a Conveyancer fast.
2) Homebuyers and Investors need to then process the client care information and return paperwork signed, which enables the Conveyancer to accept the conveyancing instruction.
3) Faster property searches can be used if required. So many Homebuyers and Investors press for a fast completion.
It's important to discuss with your Conveyancer what realistic time frame you can work to. Your Conveyancer before they can commit or offer advice on time frames will need to understand who is in the property chain and what is their position.
If you are buying a New Build then fantastic news - A fast exchange should be the aim. If you can achieve that then negotiate hard for white goods or flooring.
Latest from homebuy1
- Compare Near Me Conveyancing Property Solicitors fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Direct Conveyancing Solicitor Fixed Price Quotes Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Quotes. Best Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving House Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Compare Solicitors Costs | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential Sale, Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency