Conveyance Definition / Meaning UKWritten by homebuy1
What does Conveyance mean?
Conveyance - Definition
The process of moving the legal ownership of property or land from one person to another
In the Conveyance process we hear many property related words :-
These are the related words when it comes to the word Conveyance.
Chain, completion, Compulsory purchase order, endowment mortgage, endowment policy, equity, estate agency, exchange, First time buyer, freehold, freeholder, gazump, gazunder, ground rent, homebuyer, home loan, homeowner, house buyer, householder, land tenure, landholding, landowner, leasehold, leaseholder, let, letting, market, market price, mortgage, mortgagee, negative equity, offer, open house, owner-occupied, property developer, rate-able value, real estate, remortgage, repayment, repo, repossess, repossession, sell, show home, tenure, title, title deed, vacant possession.
When we sell a property or buy a property we use one of the following :-
They all Conveyance and move the legal ownership from one person to another.
Latest from homebuy1
- Priority Conveyancing. Online Conveyancing Costs. Moving House Or Remortgaging
- We Connect Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents, Property Developers And Solicitors
- Northern Powerhouse . Property Developers Clients. Compare Conveyancing Quotes
- Modern Way Of Thinking. Compare Best National Transparent Conveyancing Quotes
- First Time Buyer Moving Costs. Compare Cheapest Property Solicitors Fees Online
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency