Direct Conveyancing Works. Our conveyancing service works for you directly.Written by homebuy1
Direct conveyancing works. Our conveyancing service works for you directly and efficiently.
Thumbs up for Direct Conveyancing - It works!
We promote direct conveyancing as we know that contacting your chosen Conveyancer directly when you want, is important to you. Our book a call back conveyancing service puts you in the driving seat.
You can use this feature even after you have instructed your Conveyancer. That means that you can expect a call when you need it.
Time and time again we hear stories where Homebuyers and Investors using an online conveyancing process to manage their conveyancing, find that they can't get reliable updates and when they do call, they can't get in touch with the Conveyancer that is doing their legal work. The obvious happens, delays and stress.
Call us old fashioned but our business model goes back to basics. We manage a national, countrywide Homebuyer and Investor conveyancing panel that is managed against robust, strict service levels. Once you have chosen your Conveyancer we monitor how initially the process is being handled.
Did you get your call back when you wanted it?
We have a high success rate and we do all that we can to make the experience of finding a comparable, efficient Conveyancer less stressful for you.
We offer additional conveyancing services so that you can fast track your conveyancing. We see many repeat clients and they still use our quick quote conveyancing service to get an instant conveyancing costs for their property transaction.
We put you directly in touch with a Conveyancer that works for you.
A reliable, efficient conveyancing service brought to you in an instant.
If you have a mortgage then it helps everyone if you use a Conveyancer that is on your approved Lender Conveyancing Panel.
Latest from homebuy1
- Local Conveyancing Solicitors Pricing. Conveyancers Costs Calculator Comparison
- Transfer Of Equity Costs Quote Calculator. Find Conveyancing Solicitors Online
- All About Conveyancing. Make The Right Conveyancing Choices. Price Comparison.
- Find Moving Local Conveyancing Quotes. Calculate Lender Conveyancer Fees Online
- Sale And Purchase Online Conveyancing Fees Comparison. Transfer Of Equity Costs
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency