Homebuyer Conveyancing now has the tools to help you find a Solicitor that can work with your lenderWritten by homebuy1
Some lenders stipulate which Solicitors you can use when buying a property or remortgaging your home. This is known in the industry as a conveyancing lender panel.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel works with professional software experts. Delivering what Homebuyers and Investors need, to make instant informed decisions.
Acquire your Lender Conveyancer by using our Conveyancer Search Facility
The lender conveyancing quote software has been developed to deliver instant Lender conveyancing quotes that meet your specific Lender criteria. You may want a local Conveyancer that is on the Halifax lending panel. You can view comparable Halifax conveyancing quotes without entering any personal details.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel, provides a consumer conveyancing solution that can be integrated quickly onto a website with just a few lines of code. Each website has a unique license code which enables all parties to track the traffic maximising the opportunity to promote the Conveyancer finder service.
Fully Detailed Conveyancing Quotes in simple easy steps
Fully detailed quotes together with transparent pricing helps to turn the complex process of finding a relevant Conveyancer into simple easy steps. A straight forward easy to use solution with no unexpected phone calls. You book the call when you want to be called. When you are happy you can instruct online with the added benefit of being able to speak with your Conveyancer at a time that is convenient to you.
New Build Searches and New Build Search Pack for new homes
Did you know that when you buy a new build, you can use a new build search pack? You can include Exchange Insurance in the quotes you take away (Insurance that covers your on going costs up to exchange) We help you to make the right decisions on time. This unique price comparison service can use promotional voucher codes. Everyone loves a great deal! Save and Convey
Latest from homebuy1
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitors Comparison. Free Property Solicitor Finder
- Best Buying, Selling Specialists Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Calculated Online
- Local Conveyancing Solicitor Finder. Calculate Best Conveyancing Fees Online
- Flexible Conveyancing. We Move When You Are Ready. Make A Smart Move With Us
- Calculate Cost Of Conveyancing Online. Selling, Buying A House Solicitors Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency