Homebuyer Conveyancing now has the tools to help you find a Solicitor that can work with your lenderWritten by homebuy1
Some lenders stipulate which Solicitors you can use when buying a property or remortgaging your home. This is known in the industry as a conveyancing lender panel.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel works with professional software experts. Delivering what Homebuyers and Investors need, to make instant informed decisions.
Acquire your Lender Conveyancer by using our Conveyancer Search Facility
The lender conveyancing quote software has been developed to deliver instant Lender conveyancing quotes that meet your specific Lender criteria. You may want a local Conveyancer that is on the Halifax lending panel. You can view comparable Halifax conveyancing quotes without entering any personal details.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel, provides a consumer conveyancing solution that can be integrated quickly onto a website with just a few lines of code. Each website has a unique license code which enables all parties to track the traffic maximising the opportunity to promote the Conveyancer finder service.
Fully Detailed Conveyancing Quotes in simple easy steps
Fully detailed quotes together with transparent pricing helps to turn the complex process of finding a relevant Conveyancer into simple easy steps. A straight forward easy to use solution with no unexpected phone calls. You book the call when you want to be called. When you are happy you can instruct online with the added benefit of being able to speak with your Conveyancer at a time that is convenient to you.
New Build Searches and New Build Search Pack for new homes
Did you know that when you buy a new build, you can use a new build search pack? You can include Exchange Insurance in the quotes you take away (Insurance that covers your on going costs up to exchange) We help you to make the right decisions on time. This unique price comparison service can use promotional voucher codes. Everyone loves a great deal! Save and Convey
Latest from homebuy1
- Conveyancing Quotes. Best Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving House Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Compare Solicitors Costs | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Cheap Conveyancing Quotes. Solicitors Costs Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Quotes Comparison. Direct Solicitor Prices | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential Sale, Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency