Price Promise and Service Guarantee from our panel of UK conveyancing solicitors
At Homebuyer Conveyancing we value service and price.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing website is a "one stop shop" for you to compare quotes from conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers.
Exclusive to Homebuyer - Price and Service Promise
- Our search pack is comprehensive. Our Conveyancing quotes cover England and Wales and the only additional costs are for special searches such as Cornish Tin and Coal Mining. We offer fixed fee conveyancing quotes
- You can ask your Conveyancer to call YOU at a time that suits you.
- When you are ready to instruct a conveyancer, you can add an abortive protection insurance to your quote. It is an additional £84 but covers your expenditure if your property transaction fails to get to exchange through no fault of yours.
- The best bit - PRICE!
We have negotiated competitive conveyancing pricing combined with specific service advantages detailed above. Literally your Conveyancer calls you when you click a link and specify a time.
Our promise to you is this...
"if you can find the same Conveyancer and they can offer you a cheaper price by going direct, we will price match so that you can enjoy our service package and added benefits of using Homebuyer Conveyancing"
How to make a claim if you have found a cheaper price and the same service level - Price and Service Promise Guarantee
It's relatively straight forward. We will need to know the following:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Your transaction details - Sale, Purchase, Remortgage and the amounts / transaction values involved.
- The name of the company
- The name or contact that you have spoken to and their contact details
- The price your were quoted
- The quote reference or ID number
We won't be beaten on service and price. We offer you much more than many other companies online offering conveyancing quotes.
- You can compare quotes with confidence
- You can add an Insurance Policy that gives you peace of mind
- You can select a call back at any time throughout your property transaction