New Build Developments – The Hot Spots for 2016Written by homebuy1
The top ten New Build Developments listed for 2016. Improved infrastructure provides the right reasons for Homebuyers and Investors to consider these new desirable areas.
New Build Developments for 2016 - The top ten Highlighted by the Telegraph April 2016.
Developers do their homework . They spend their money wisely. They develop in areas of growing employment and improved infrastructure. They set the scene for others to follow.
When they release new Build buy to let off plan it has to be to buyers that can complete fast.
Developers will often provide a discount to get the security of a first time buyer / buy to let investor.
Hot Spots identified by the Telegraph 3rd April 2016
1) Limehouse – London – Benefits from recovering financial sector and Olympic games infrastructure.
2) Woking - Regeneration project underway. Distance to London is just 25 miles. Flats in high demand. Look out for the Barratts New Central Tower close to Woking station.
3) Elephant and Castle – Looks can be deceiving – On the up as it is now subject to massive regeneration over the next 10 years. Look out for the Metropolis – Vision Homes
4) Rotherham – Flats are in demand and what was coal mining has now moved on where jobs have been created.
5) Kew – More money planned so keep a watch on new build developments.
6) Hythe – Port – taking off because of a high speed link into London close by. The sea, the sand and the lifestyle. You can understand why it is on the up
7) Manchester – Gone back to developing a tram service with a difference. This brings infrastructure to the surrounding towns perfect for commuters.
8) Cambridge – Science is the theme. Firms are attracted as they want the best science graduates. Massive lettings market see the Kaleidoscope scheme.
9) Birmingham – Improved infrastructure for the new HS2 railway high speed link. The Eastside is where it moves first with regeneration now approved.
10) South Wales – Lots of properties now available . Access via the M4. Some great developments built in woodland. You can leave the hussle and bustle behind
Investor Top Tips
Go for properties near to the commuter stations. Demand is high and these type of locations sell well.
Properties South of Elephant and Castle are cheaper than the North of Elephant castle. Savvy buyers will be watching carefully the planned regeneration developments.
When you find the property then consider using
2) A special legal pack that eliminates gazumping and comes with a rapid Exchange
3) Find your Conveyancer using the instant Homebuyer Conveyancing costs calculator.
Latest from homebuy1
- Property Solicitors. Best Compare Conveyancing Costs. Free Conveyancer Finder
- RICS Surveyor Online Finder. Search And Book A Homebuyer Survey And Valuation
- Average Conveyancing Fees! Compare Accurate Homebuyer Conveyancing Quotes Online
- New Build Developer Solicitor. Compare costs. Homebuyer Conveyancing Solicitors
- Homebuyer Conveyancing. Own Your Place. Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency