Purchasing a New-Build property off planWritten by homebuy1
Purchasing a New Build property? Homebuyers and Investors may have to exchange contracts before the property is built.
Developers release off plan properties
Developers release off-plan properties to both buy to let Investors and Homebuyers. They may purchase a property off plan with a view to exchanging contracts before build complete. This is often required to be within 28 days of the purchase offer being accepted by the developer.
For this reason a fast exchange brings certainty to the developer and as such they can accept offers for the property below the asking price. They may also provide in addition white goods and flooring. The buyer negotiates to get the best deal based on a fast completion.
Buyers should be aware on what is included in their purchase and to what standard. If possible it is worth visiting the show home and taking photographs so that you can be sure that your property is to the same standard when you are ready to complete.
New Build Conveyancing Solicitor
It is very important that you instruct a Conveyancer that understands what is required to get your property exchanged within the set time period. If it is going to be later then advise your developer of the achievable date. Hopefully the new date will be acceptable. Check this, as you may lose the purchase if you fail to exchange by the imposed deadline.
Instruct your New-Build Conveyancer as soon as you reserve the property. Before you reserve your property you should have a Mortgage Lender in place. Check if you need to use a Conveyancer on their approved panel of Conveyancers. You can filter your conveyancing quotes by Mortgage Lender using our Lender conveyancing quote tool.
Check when your mortgage offer expires. You maybe able to extend the offer. Ask your lender the process that you should adopt if your completion is sometime off.
Once your developer advises that the property is complete you may have to get to completion by a specified time. Check this out before you sign the reservation. Make a diary note.
The Mortgage Lender will want to do a final inspection before monies are released to your Conveyancing Solicitor.
Tight deadline need a proactive Conveyancer. Use our conveyancing price comparison service to filter for New Build Conveyancers.
Latest from homebuy1
- Stamp Duty Calculator. Buy to Let, Moving Home Property Solicitors Costs
- Sale And Purchase Homeowners, Investors. Choose A Conveyancing Solicitor Online
- Homebuyer Conveyancers. Free Quote Online, Compare Calculated Conveyancing Costs
- Free Online Conveyance Quote, Compare Property Solicitors Fees, Conveyancing Costs
- Buying A Property Or Moving House. Conveyancing Quotes And Stamp Duty Calculator
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency