First time buyer conveyancingWritten by homebuy1
It's great news that as a first time buyer you have saved the money for a deposit and you have been house hunting. The Homebuyer Conveyancing website allows you to understand the process and that you can be informed.
The quote engine allows you to get a quote to your email and at your leisure you can phone the solicitor as we have provided you with the details. Alternatively we will get the solicitor to ring you. Our quotes include all fees and disbursements and with the quote in front of you its easy to have that all important conversation with the solicitor. What is it truly going to cost? an easy question that is fair and should be easily answered by a good solicitor or licensed conveyancer.
We at Homebuyer Conveyancing have made a determined effort to put customer service first. Why is it that other sites don't specify what it's going to cost you?
All that we ask is that whatever you do try and get a solicitor that is local to your new property. A simple reason they understand the county / the planning and you can simply pop in to sign. It will cost hard earned money and you should meet your Solicitor at some stage in the process.
Latest from homebuy1
- Conveyancing Quotes. Property Sale. Purplebricks, Tepilo, Emoov, House Simple
- Conveyancing quotes. Buying a property online? Conveyancing Solicitors finder
- Conveyancing Quotes. Woodford Garden Village, Redrow New Build Development
- Questions To Ask A Conveyancing Solicitor. Online Conveyancing Costs Calculator
- Cost Of Conveyancing Calculator. Moving House, Selling A Property, Buying A Home
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency