Buy to let Investment. Newbuy Investors focus on the best yields on New BuildWritten by homebuy1
The smarter high end New Build stock is now the newbuy Investors choice. Why? Because demand is up from long term renters and yields are strong. Property Developers wanting fast exchanges will need to discount their property at least by the recent Stamp Duty increases.
Landlord News 12th May - Buy to Let Leads other asset classes. Strong yields - Demand is high for the right stock.
Property Developers should make the most of the recent Stamp Duty increases. They can now focus on Property Investors that want a good return on their investment. Make it well, keep maintenance low and build in regeneration areas where rents will be robust.
It is all about the yield or was it the bass!
Property Developers MUST focus on faster Exchanges. Keeping Investors on track is paramount when discounts are key to generating fast acting Investors.
We Help You Too - The company that knows what Property Investors want and what Property Developers need http://whyt.co.uk
The UK property market is on its next cycle of change. When this happens Cash Buyers used to win every time. They used to command a higher discount on the basis that they were the only ones that could act fast.
This is about to change. Property Cash Buyers no longer have the edge. A new legal pack available to Developers is binding between the property Developer (seller) and the New Build Buyer. This gets both parties to exchange. A target of 14 days has been set.
Anything else? Of course the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is now on many property portals and all users, Estate Agents, IFA's and Property Developers can clearly see where a conveyancing quote is up to and can track each sale to completion. That saves time and hassle. For Developers it is a dream come true. Accurate updates from Solicitors without speaking to them. Developers and Solicitors connect. The impossible has been made possible by We Help You Too Ltd.
Duncan Pattinson MD of We Help You Too Ltd knows first hand what was required to change the market. He used to be MD of a large Buy To let Investor company. Investors want and need conveyancing choice. It has got to be impartial and an armchair conveyancing service is preferable.
The software designed and developed is unique forward thinking platform, as it uses many years of operational experience that has come together to produce a system that is key to supporting the many Sales Progressors. He knows Solicitors are busy and they will complete much faster without the continuous updates required by most companies to forecast their cash flow. A smooth conveyancing operation.
Traffic lights not only on roads
The back office uses traffic light status key milestones to track each property transaction.
The change is relentless
1) Homebuyers and Investors can add exchange insurance in to their conveyancing quote.
2) Homebuyers and Investors can mitigate gazumping and get to a rapid exchange - It costs more but if both sides contribute then the pain is halved.
3) Homebuyers and Investors can use breakdown cover. Passing this policy to tenants saves money and time. A speedy solution to tenant issues.
The bottom line is simple when it comes to change
What does it cost?
How to implement to make the most of what has been designed?
Our Homebuyer Conveyancing panel instruction solution benefits both seller and buyer. So everyone wins. The solicitor wins - They update other key professionals less. They can get on with what they enjoy the most.
Latest from homebuy1
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitors Comparison. Free Property Solicitor Finder
- Best Buying, Selling Specialists Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Calculated Online
- Local Conveyancing Solicitor Finder. Calculate Best Conveyancing Fees Online
- Flexible Conveyancing. We Move When You Are Ready. Make A Smart Move With Us
- Calculate Cost Of Conveyancing Online. Selling, Buying A House Solicitors Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency