Choosing a ConveyancerWritten by homebuy1
When you are buying, selling or remortgaging your property you need a conveyancer . They manage the legal process of transferring the legal ownership (Title) from the seller to the buyer. This process happens when a property is bought or sold. The legal process is known as conveyancing and you need regulated professionals to carry out this service for you. If you are in a chain then it could take more than 3 months. First time buyers or people that aren't in a chain can get to completion very fast.
Choosing the right Solicitor or Conveyancer to handle your sale, purchase or remortgage
Choose a Solicitor or Conveyancer that is local to your new property as they will be knowledgeable about the area. You can choose your solicitor by using the quote tool. Our Solicitors pride themselves on offering a great service. Buying and selling property can be stressful but we aim to ensure that you spend quality time thinking about your dream home and getting ready to move in. Our Solicitors are happy to call you back at a specific time and will. Please ask any questions so that you can progress with your move. Don't worry if you cant think of any questions our solicitors work to a Customer Service promise. The logo is on the top left of your quote.
Once you instruct a Solicitor you will get the same person dealing with your transaction from start to finish unless of course a holiday intervenes.
Using Homebuyer Conveyancing to choose your solicitor or licensed conveyancer
So how do you choose? - You do an online quote search by location and choose a solicitor that is nearest to your property. You then ask for a quote with a call back at a certain time. When the solicitor rings you on time you can go over the quote to ensure that the information represents the full costs - It should!
Conveyancing Quotes on the go! - Homebuyer Conveyancing goes mobile
If you are busy and you need to use the mobile then we have something very special - have a look for us on google and press the link - Wow a quote engine that works on the phone. Now that's progress!
Latest from homebuy1
- Breaking News! Conveyancing Stream for Whole of market Mortgage Brokers, IFAs
- Stamp Duty Calculator. Buy to Let, Moving Home Property Solicitors Costs
- Sale And Purchase Homeowners, Investors. Choose A Conveyancing Solicitor Online
- Homebuyer Conveyancers. Free Quote Online, Compare Calculated Conveyancing Costs
- Free Online Conveyance Quote, Compare Property Solicitors Fees, Conveyancing Costs
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency