Conveyancing - What's it all about and why do you need a Conveyancing Solicitor?Written by homebuy1
When you buy, sell or remortgage a property then you will need a Conveyancing Solicitor that understands the legal process. You have the internet and now you can save time by getting an instant conveyancing quote.
The detailed quote covers
- Legal fees plus VAT
- Bank Transfer fee (otherwise known as a Telegraphic Transfer)
- A charge for filling out SDLT forms.
- Property Searches (including Water and Drainage, Environmental Search and Local Authority Search)
- Chancel Insurance
- Land Registry fee (the charge incurred by registering you as the new owner of the property with the Land Registry)
- Online Identity Checks
- Bankruptcy check
- Land Registry and Land Charges Searches
On this site you pop your details in, with what you are looking for, and proceed to get a detailed quote from a solicitor that is nearest to you. We would ask that if you need a fast completion you should instruct a solicitor local to you. You can if you wish sort by price but think carefully on why that is a priority over location. We understand when it comes to remortgaging that the need to complete fast is reduced and a local solicitor may not be a priority. For that reason we have put in a cheapest sort button again because Customers requested this option.
On the Homebuyer site you can instruct and get a copy of your quote.
Why Customers choose Homebuyer Conveyancing
Price - Our fixed fee quotes are detailed as per the points above so that you get no nasty surprises at the end.
Service - Our Solicitors are accountable for managing your transaction and offering you a well informed Customer service. This alleviates stress and they have all signed up to our unique Customer Service Promise.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing website brings the best of both worlds. An easy instruction process and a well managed team of Solicitors that pride themselves over the service they provide. Its not faceless and we are always keen to hear from you so please keep your improvement ideas flowing and contact us.
Latest from homebuy1
- Stamp Duty Calculator. Buy to Let, Moving Home Property Solicitors Costs
- Sale And Purchase Homeowners, Investors. Choose A Conveyancing Solicitor Online
- Homebuyer Conveyancers. Free Quote Online, Compare Calculated Conveyancing Costs
- Free Online Conveyance Quote, Compare Property Solicitors Fees, Conveyancing Costs
- Buying A Property Or Moving House. Conveyancing Quotes And Stamp Duty Calculator
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency