Buying Off-Plan Buy To Let Property Or Future HomeWritten by homebuy1
Buying off-plan property? Need a fast exchange of contracts. Deliver this and you may be able to negotiate a discount with the Developer or Investment Agent. It's all about the Yield.
Many Investors are now wanting to exchange contracts fast so that they can command a discount on the property price with either the Developer or Investor Agent. This can be achieved but only if a fast exchange is possible.
Our Solicitors work with Developers and we have access to a legal pack that stops Gazumping and controls the exchange of contracts process. The Developer agrees a price and that is binding. The buy to let buyer agrees to buy at that price but is subject to the survey or getting finance. Those criteria if not met means that the buyer can pull out.
It is simple but effective - It paves the way for Developers to keep hold of their Clients. When a great deal is done then this legal pack makes it difficult for the deal to fall through. Helping both Developer and Buyer.
We know first hand that the biggest issue for Developers is understanding who is buying, when Solicitors are acting for clients and more importantly if everyone is working to the same exchange date and completion date. After all a discount was probably negotiated on bringing fast buyers to the Developers.
Our Conveyancing panel is already on many of the online property portals and we are now working with Estate Agents and Mortgage Advisers.
A New Transparent Conveyancing World For Developers. We Help You Too!
Developers can showcase some or all of the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel. We can add some of your own Conveyancers if that suits. We provide access to the conveyancing back office. The key milestones which were a problem in the past can be reviewed.
Developers now know :-
1) When a client has taken away a conveyancing quote,
2) When that quote becomes an instruction
3) When that instruction has been accepted by a Conveyancing Solicitor and becomes a case.
Then once a Case they can look forward to seeing:-
1) Which month the case is going to exchange of contracts
2) The actual date of exchange of contracts
3) The planned completion date.
You can add other milestones such as reservation form taken if that helps
The software is the developers tool for transparent conveyancing. Less updates, key conveyancing milestones and fast exchanges.
This all comes together providing both choice and service to Clients. Homebuyers and Investors.
Developers know what plots are planned to complete and when. They no longer need to chase the Estate Agent, Investor Agent for updates.
The seamless process saves time and money for all.
The nationwide conveyancing panel is proven and growing at a rate. Our capacity is managed and as such Clients have access to a Conveyancer but only if the Conveyancer can manage the additional case load.
Potential Buyers can view and compare competitive conveyancing quotes without entering any personal details. Then when they are ready they can book a call from their chosen Conveyancer. When the call is made the status in the back office is updated. Traffic light system summarises the state of play of the property purchase. Please note that potential buyers can filter their results by distance, price and by Mortgage Lender.
Everyone can win with this system.
Can you use this system at a Property Event - Of Course
Imagine holding an event where property can be purchased at event only pricing. The yield is above 8% and the room is hot. The Developer stock is quality and as such will command robust rents. Discerning cash buyers or buyers that are ahead when it comes to funding the purchase want to buy that property. There maybe a Mortgage Broker at the event. The Developer or Investor Agent can get the wheels in motion and take orders.
1) Legal packs discussed
2) Conveyancer chosen and instructed
3) Investor Agent / Developer knows whats happening real time
We Help You Too turns the complex into understandable steps - www.whyt.co.uk
Duncan Pattinson MD
Latest from homebuy1
- Property Conveyancing UK. On Line Conveyancing Solicitors Fees And Legal Costs
- Priority Conveyancing. Online Conveyancing Costs. Moving House Or Remortgaging
- We Connect Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents, Property Developers And Solicitors
- Northern Powerhouse . Property Developers Clients. Compare Conveyancing Quotes
- Modern Way Of Thinking. Compare Best National Transparent Conveyancing Quotes
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency