The property market in 2016 - what do you think will happen for Developers?Written by homebuy1
Property Market in 2016 - What do you think will happen that will help Developers?
The property market in 2016
Investors and Homeowners that have a second property are being targeted by the revenue.
Increase in Stamp Duty on buy to let property.
Does that mean that buy to let property demand will drop?
Developers that want to sell off plan property will be focusing on their new build off plan pricing - targeting First Time Buyers and Investors. Selling property at price points that have minimal impact on their potential buyers savings. The appetite for First Time Buyer price point New Build will increase. Simply put New Build developers will build property where there is demand which is price sensitive. The stamp duty changes will have minimal impact.
Off Plan Property Sales
The off plan selling agents will do very well. They can lock out units on the basis of introducing high net worth savvy buyer as property offers some great yielding opportunities.
Conveyancers In Short Supply
Now is the time for off plan agents to be sensitive about what they can do to protect their developers. Developers want certainty and in the current market place developers want an exchange within 28 days. We have access to legal packs that stop gazumping and developers can look forward to a rapid exchange.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel can be placed on a developer website using our intuitive software. This now means that Developers know when a property has been instructed, when a property is actively progressing and importantly when exchange is planned for.
If you are a Developer then please enquire on www.whyt.co.uk about using the Homebuyer panel and software
Latest from homebuy1
- Find Conveyancing Solicitors Near Me. Moving Property Lawyers Costs Calculator
- Competition And Markets Authority CMA. Homebuyer Conveyancing Price Comparison
- Instructing A Property Solicitor. House Selling, Buying A Property. Conveyancing
- House Legal Fees For Sale, Purchase, Remortgage. Compare UK Conveyancing Costs
- Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Comparison. Local Property Solicitor Near Me Finder
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency