The Conveyancing Quality Scheme Explained Compare CQS Conveyancing Solicitors OnlineWritten by homebuy1
CQS - The Conveyancing Quality Scheme explained - Compare CQS accredited Conveyancing Solicitors online
What is the CQS - Conveyancing Quality Scheme?
Conveyancing Solicitors can show that they are CQS accredited
The Law Society launched the CQS scheme in 2010. It is a quality standard for residential Conveyancing Solicitors to demonstrate to Homebuyers and Investors that they adhere to the standards imposed. A trusted kitemark of excellence where best practice process and procedures are followed.
Some Mortgage Lenders do stipulate that a CQS Conveyancer is used. We help by providing a Lender Conveyancer approved search facility.
Solicitors need to register and pay an application fee each year
Visit the Law Society website for more info.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sale And Purchase Homeowners, Investors. Choose A Conveyancing Solicitor Online
- Homebuyer Conveyancers. Free Quote Online, Compare Calculated Conveyancing Costs
- Free Online Conveyance Quote, Compare Property Solicitors Fees, Conveyancing Costs
- Buying A Property Or Moving House. Conveyancing Quotes And Stamp Duty Calculator
- Legal Services Conveyancing Process For A Property Sale, Purchase Or Remortgage
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency