The quickest way to sell a houseWritten by homebuy1
1) Prepare Your Home For Potential Buyers.
2) Declutter – When you walk into a room, every item should have its place.
3) Assume your potential buyers need that helping hand – Is it clear what each room is used for?
4) Emphasise the good points about your home and think hard about the potential.
5) Every room needs to feel spacious – Get ready to redefine each room. This may seem impossible but you never know you might decide to stay!
6) Consider giving each room a quick paint makeover – This will show buyers that you look after your house, but also that they can look forward to moving in without much fuss or cost.
7) First Impressions count – The front door says a lot about you and what will be inside.
8) Do the minor repairs that you have been avoiding. These will stand out so they will make a massive difference.
9) Spring clean your house – Clean the carpets – You don’t want a showhouse but you need to be close. The difference been of course is that you will have a few personal items that will bring that homely feel.
10) Pause and look at your house – Ideally what needs done to make that difference. Even a tidy garage sets the scene.
11) The garden is for relaxing – Do you have areas where this can happen. Set the scene with a BBQ and some seating. A bright sunshade over a table is a quick fix.
12) Think of the questions you could be asked.
If the potential buyer made an offer but wanted a fast exchange, would you move into rented accommodation?
They will ask about schooling, If the roads are busy, where are the sports facilities etc. Do you homework and even consider handing the buyer a printed sheet. They will then go home and have something to read and consider.
Getting A Great Price For Your Property
Only when you have done points 1 – 12 will you get a great price for your property. The aim is to get many potential buyers into your property where you can then choose which buyer will help you get to your next property.
Ask them about their situation.
Are they in a property chain?
Have they sold their property?
Why are they moving?
Have they got a mortgage in place?
When would they look to move?
Like you, do they want a fast completion?
And of course – Have they a Conveyancer in mind to manage their property transaction.
Latest from homebuy1
- Compare Near Me Conveyancing Property Solicitors fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Direct Conveyancing Solicitor Fixed Price Quotes Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Quotes. Best Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving House Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Compare Solicitors Costs | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential Sale, Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency