Concise Conveyancing Updates for Estate Agents - To be launched Feb 2016Written by homebuy1
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel will launch in Feb 2016 a new innovative back office login system for Estate Agents and Solicitors.
Real time milestone updates will educate all parties to the actual status of a property transaction. Clear and concise messaging.
1) Solicitor called the client on a pre-determined time
2) Solicitor has received the client care paperwork
3) Solicitor has accepted the instruction
4) Solicitor has processed the searches
5) Solicitor anticipates an Exchange in Month X
6) Solicitor is pleased to advise that all parties are now working towards a completion date Y
7) Fantastic news we have a firm completion date.
8) Property has now completed
This information will minimise the updates required between Solicitor and Estate Agent.
We are also adding a feature that auto emails the client with meaningful updates.
In preparation we launched a new website in Dec 2015 and we will soon be following with an intuitive quotation system where Homebuyers and Investors can change their search criteria whilst viewing quotes. Simply between price comparison and local (nearest) Solicitor. We already provide the tools to search by a specific lender.
Estate Agents are being contacted via the strategic partner the Conveyancing Supermarket.
IFA's are already using the system and we intend making the system available to IFA's that aren't part of a large network.
Please use the contact page on
to enquire about the real benefits of promoting a nationwide panel of Conveyancers with competitive pricing on both Estate Agent and IFA's websites.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel has already taken giant steps to turn the complex conveyancing process into simple steps.
We leave the Solicitor to get on with their Clients conveyancing.
Latest from homebuy1
- Property Conveyancing UK. On Line Conveyancing Solicitors Fees And Legal Costs
- Priority Conveyancing. Online Conveyancing Costs. Moving House Or Remortgaging
- We Connect Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents, Property Developers And Solicitors
- Northern Powerhouse . Property Developers Clients. Compare Conveyancing Quotes
- Modern Way Of Thinking. Compare Best National Transparent Conveyancing Quotes
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency