Homebuyers and Investors now search for a Conveyancer that is on their Lender conveyancing approved panelWritten by homebuy1
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides discerning Homebuyers and Investors a search facility to find a Conveyancer that is on their Lender Conveyancing approved panel.
In the past many Homebuyers and Investors searched online and found a Conveyancer that was either local to them or cheapest. Then half way through their property transaction their lender insisted that they use an approved Conveyancer that was on their lender Conveyancer panel.
The Homebuyer or Investor could either start the conveyancing legal process again or ask their Conveyancer to contract out part of the legal process to a Conveyancer that was on the approved lender panel.
The obvious happened – The Homebuyer or Investor was hit with :-
An Increase to their Conveyancers legal fees
Delays due to the property transaction becoming burdened with an increase in conveyancing process.
You can eliminate these issues by using our mortgage lender search filter, that we provide on this website. You can now look forward to finding a local Conveyancer that is on your lender panel.
This lender search filter has been welcomed by both legal professionals and Clients. Almost half of our daily website searches are filtered by mortgage Lender.
Lender Conveyancing will soon become the norm.
Use a lender approved Conveyancer when you are
By finding and comparing lender approved Conveyancers you can still choose the cheapest or nearest.
Make an informed decision on who to use as your Conveyancer.
News Story - Google Plus
Latest from homebuy1
- Compare Near Me Conveyancing Property Solicitors fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Direct Conveyancing Solicitor Fixed Price Quotes Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Quotes. Best Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving House Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Compare Solicitors Costs | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential Sale, Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency