Quick Conveyancing Solicitors Searches. Home Buying Process Enquiries GuidanceWritten by homebuy1
Authoritative home buying Conveyancing Solicitors searches. Property purchase enquiries. Residential legal transaction advice. Local comprehensive search pack.
Authoritative Home Buying Conveyancing Solicitors Searches
If you are buying property then you will need to engage the services of a Property Solicitor. On instruction they will carry out ID checks and then wait for the results of your Survey.
Using the Survey results Buyers can then decide to move forward with the purchase. At this stage the offer price may be renegotiated to take into account the Survey results.
The first offer on a property should be 'subject to survey'.
The Solicitor on the Homebuyers instruction will start the conveyancing process. They will want to conduct various searches before the property purchase can move to exchange of contracts.
Solicitor searches are necessary. They help to highlight any issues that the Buyer needs to be made aware of before they become the transfer of ownership takes place between the Seller and the Buyer.
The Conveyancing Searches Explained
Local Authority Searches
The local authority search - Detailing if any prospective plans for nearby new developments or roads are about to be started or in for planning approval. The search will show who is responsible for maintaining any roads or paths adjoining the property. Local Authority Searches can cause delays as they can take between 1 and 6 weeks.
Every Authority has a different pricing structure.
We use in the Homebuyer search pack a search supplied from Onesearch Direct that is comprehensive and covers all Counties in England and Wales
Land Registry Searches
Your instructed Solicitor will check that the Seller is the legal owner of the property that you are buying. They check the Title Register and the Title Plan at the land registry.
The environmental search will highlight if the property you are buying is on or near to contaminated land or water. It will also show if there is a risk of flooding.
Water Authority Searches
The water authority search will advise where the cold water to your property is located and whether there are any public drains on the property.
Chancel Repair Search
A chancel repair search establishes if you will be liable for the cost of repairs to a parish church.
Specific Searches Due To Location
Additional searches may be suggested by your Solicitor such as mining. This will show if the property has been built on unstable ground and is at risk of subsidence.
Homebuyer Conveyancing Search Pack
The search pack includes chancel and costs less than £200. The new build search pack is cheaper still.
If you need help in finding a Solicitor then call
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Lender Remortgaging? Best Compare Property Solicitors Online Conveyancing Fees
- Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Finder. Best Local Online Property Solicitors Costs
- Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes. Compare Mortgage Solicitor Best Property Lawyers
- Property Conveyancing Solicitors Near Me Quotes. Compare Local Solicitors Fees
- Property Solicitors. Find A Local Conveyancing Lawyer. Cheap Legal Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency