Instruct A Conveyancer. Find A Property Solicitor For Buying A House Or SellingWritten by homebuy1
Find a Property Solicitor for a sale, purchase or remortgage. Compare legal costs. Book a call. Discuss your fixed fee conveyancing quote. Instruct a Conveyancer.
Find a Property Solicitor for buying a house, selling an apartment or remortgaging.
You require a Property Solicitor when buying, selling and remortgaging property.
1) Go online and use the Homebuyer Conveyancing price comparison service to compare legal costs from over 120 Property Solicitors.
No personal details are required to review comparable online Conveyancing Solicitors quotes.
2) Find a Property Solicitor and take a fixed fee conveyancing quote away.
3) Book a call from your chosen Conveyancer.
4) Discuss your quote.
5) When ready, Instruct a Conveyancer and if possible do this before offer acceptance stage.
6) Understand your conveyancing costs in an instant for your move or remortgage.
It makes sense to compare conveyancing quotes online without disclosing your personal details.
Easy to use find a Property Solicitor from members of the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel.
You can confidently compare like for like conveyancing quotes from a nationwide panel of Conveyancing Solicitors.
If you are on a tight budget then consider using a Solicitor that is based in a low cost of living area. If their overheads are low then they can charge lower legal fees.
Substantial conveyancing sale and purchase savings can be made.
Use a combined sale and purchase conveyancing quote when selling and buying Property.
One point of contact helps the conveyancing process and can keep your overall conveyancing costs to a minimum.
Conveyancing is all about the transfer of ownership. No short cuts as it is important that all potential risks are explored that could affect the property use and value for the Buyer.
Be in control and take your time in determining which Property Solicitor meets your legal requirements.
To help you find a Property Solicitor you can filter your Homebuyer Conveyancing results by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender.
Alternatively feel free to call us on
0345 463 7664
We can help you find a Conveyancing Solicitor
When you do take a quote away you have the option to add the Buyers Protect and the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
The cost of the Insurance is then added into your quote without obligation.
The Buyers Protect provides cover to the majority of purchase costs should your property fail to get to exchange of contracts through no fault of your own.
The Flexi Smart is a helping hand to both Solicitor and Purchaser, providing building cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
Make your move possible using a professional service focused Conveyancing Solicitor.
Latest from homebuy1
- Moving Solicitors Costs Calculator. Free To Compare Conveyancing Fees Online
- Cheap Solicitors Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Deal Compare Conveyancers Costs
- Moving Conveyancing Costs Finder. Online Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Solicitors Finder. Your Move, Remortgage Fixed Price Local Conveyancing Quotes
- HMO Conveyancing Costs. Compare Houses In Multiple Occupation Conveyancing Fees
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency