Homebuyer Conveyancing launches with a new residential conveyancing network and serviceWritten by homebuy1
What is Homebuyer Conveyancing?
- Homebuyer Conveyancing consists of a team of impartial solicitors that puts Customer service first.
- Although the Quote is online, the service offered is personable and the aim of the team is to keep Customers aware at all times of the sales progress.
- The quotes are transparent.
- A Customer charter paves the way for the need to continuously improve by using Customer feedback.
- Our aim is to reduce the amount of cancellations and we believe we can do this by focusing on the customer experience and charging a fair price for the work involved that is County specific.
- If we don't take care of our Customers - Somebody else will
Our website consists of a team of solicitors all of whom work to demanding Customer Service pledges ensuring all Customers are treated fairly as detailed in the bespoke Customer Charter that is independently managed by a solicitor. This ensures that every home buyer can pass back their experiences and the service levels offered by the team of Solicitors can continuously improve. Adrian Toulson, Director of Breeze & Wyles Solicitors LLP said “Duncan’s ethos and approach to the Home buying Conveyancing project has been and continues to be, to put the Customer first and Customer service at the heart of your business". With this attitude WHYT has attracted a number of the leading conveyancing legal firms to join the Homebuyer conveyancing panel.
We are excited to be working in the conveyancing marketplace with the new WHYT conveyancing platform. It represents a big step forward for the residential conveyancing market in providing quality, regulated residential conveyancing, aimed at providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and service. WHYT will be utilising new innovative quote technology on the new Homebuyer Conveyancing website.
The network we have created is county specific and as such we are managing capacity provided by each solicitor. Each solicitor advises at the start of each month what capacity they can manage. This can go up and down and this directly affects the customer experience.
The fall out in property from home buyers cancelling can be attributable to poor conveyancing and a lack of understanding on what the costs are involved when buying a house. The same company We Help You Too Ltd is launching an App that uniquely paves the way to managing the home buying process. (more on that later).
We Help You Too Brand takes steps to turn complexity into simplicity.
Thanks to all Duncan Pattinson - Director of We Help You Too Ltd. - Tweet us now @forthehomebuyer
Latest from homebuy1
- Compare Near Me Conveyancing Property Solicitors fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Direct Conveyancing Solicitor Fixed Price Quotes Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Quotes. Best Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving House Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Compare Solicitors Costs | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential Sale, Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency