Staff Services Benefits. Exclusive Homebuyer Conveyancing Quotes For EmployeesWritten by homebuy1
Moving House or Remortgaging? Take advantage of Staff services benefits. Exclusive Homebuyer Conveyancing quotes for Employees. Fixed fee Property Solicitors legal costs.
Staff Services Benefits
Many Employers provide an intranet service where their employees can take advantage of discounted exclusive services.
If you are moving house or remortgaging then these Staff Services benefits could be really helpful in making your move using special discounted offers.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is featured on many Employer intranet websites. We are keen to cover more Employers as we know that the transparent service that we provide is welcomed by all.
The ability to go online and compare all inclusive conveyancing costs without entering any personal details is exactly what home movers need.
Establishing a conveyance moving costs budget helps to reduce the stress when dealing with a property move or remortgage.
Your Employer maybe asking you to relocate.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is here to help you move swiftly and at an affordable price.
Employees, staff can use the Homebuyer Conveyancing online service and compare accurate conveyancing quotes that fully detail their specific conveyancing fees and disbursements costs. In addition they can filter their conveyancing results by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
When ready Employees can take a quote away and book a call directly from their chosen Property Solicitor to discuss their quote and to get answers to any conveyancing questions they may have.
A Helping Hand For Employees
Employees are often short of time and having an intranet at work that can be used in their free time has many benefits. Moving House or remortgaging is something that happens throughout the working day and not just at weekends.
The beauty about the Homebuyer Conveyancing system is clear. It can be used 24/7 as a conveyancing comparison and Solicitor finder service.
Employees can also consider the advantages of adding the Buyer Protect Insurance and / or the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
Buyer protect covers some of your purchase costs should you need to pull out of the transaction through no fault of your own.
The Flexi Smart House Insurance provided building insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
This policy helps you after exchange of contracts to make an informed choice on which building insurance to company to use.
A Mortgage Lender requirement is that the Buyer provides Building Insurance on exchange of contracts.
If you need help in finding a Solicitor or you want to know specifics about a Solicitor that you are thinking of instructing then please do call on
0345 463 7664
We are here to help you get moving.
Latest from homebuy1
- Conveyancing Quotes. Best Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving House Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Moving Conveyancing Fees. Best Compare Solicitors Costs | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Cheap Conveyancing Quotes. Solicitors Costs Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Quotes Comparison. Direct Solicitor Prices | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential Sale, Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency