Conveyancing fees are increasing and on the up but why?Written by homebuy1
Many Solicitors and Conveyancers planned to increase their Conveyancing capacity in 2015. This required a managed recruitment drive to win over capable people who understand what is required to offer the customer service that helps to take the stress out of the Homebuyer conveyancing journey.
Our Conveyancing Quote Engine and Technology manages referral capacity levels
Our capacity meter, manages each Solicitor or Conveyancer's capacity levels. How many new cases they can cope with? We use this feature regularly, which provides the management tool of reducing the possibility of over supply of Conveyancing quotes to panel members.
Critical process and service issues would affect our conveyancing customers
If we didn't do this, then our panel members would have critical process and service issues, which would then in turn affect our customers and their home buying or selling process.
When a business is too busy then costs can spiral out of control. The busy fool syndrome can fall into place. Great companies pause for thought and look at their process management tools to fully understand how service levels are impacted as more work is taken on.
Conveyancers and Solicitors need robust case management systems. Veyo and comparable companies will be able to make the most of this upsurge in sales.
Solicitors and Conveyancers need controls in place and if capable new staff are in short supply then business managers turn to new systems to take the strain.
Conveyancing Fees will increase inevitably to help with solicitor or conveyancer expansion
We can anticipate that many legal companies will be putting their legal fees up as they decide to reduce their expansion plan for 2015. They cannot take on new work unless they have new systems. New systems must be paid for and the result is simple .... Supply and demand and wages increase.
Making the most of what you have and managing it well will enhance the service reliability to customers. We support change and work closely with our panel members to understand what controls they need to progress.
Our focus is to:
- Support our panel members to turn customers into clients
- To produce fully detailed conveyancing quotes that help homebuyers and Investors to make a best value decision on who to use that fits their criteria
- Our homebuyers feel free to view the quotes and only enter their personal details when they are ready to do so
- The OneSearch pack used covers the majority of searches that are required but with a need to offer enhanced flood information as many purchasers are concerned after all the recent flood news.
- Ease of ordering the searches and invoicing reduces the administration costs to panel members
- To offer an instant conveyancing quote facility for panel member websites that provide that unique customer journey management to instruction
- Is to embrace change with a view to enhance and support the Homebuyer and Investor.
Latest from homebuy1
- Property Solicitors. Best Compare Conveyancing Costs. Free Conveyancer Finder
- RICS Surveyor Online Finder. Search And Book A Homebuyer Survey And Valuation
- Average Conveyancing Fees! Compare Accurate Homebuyer Conveyancing Quotes Online
- New Build Developer Solicitor. Compare costs. Homebuyer Conveyancing Solicitors
- Homebuyer Conveyancing. Own Your Place. Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency