We Connect Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents, Property Developers And SolicitorsWritten by homebuy1
The Homebuyer conveyancing panel is the conduit to market for Property Professionals. The independent conveyance panel connects both Buyers and Sellers of property together. Transparent conveyancing choice.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel connects key Property Professionals together
For many years conveyancing has been a stand alone process where Conveyancing Solicitors have been bombarded by phone calls from key Property Professionals requesting updates on their Clients progress.
We need to change and comparison websites do, if managed well, provide Customers with choice.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing comparison service is used by many Mortgage Brokers, Estate Agents, Property Developers and directly from Investors and Homebuyers. The transparent comparable service provides accurate conveyancing quotes that can be filtered by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
The fast and efficient conveyancing service keeps everyone in the loop to the Clients sale, purchase, remortgage progress. Updates from Conveyancing Solicitors are reduced and the informative conveyancing costs service helps potential Sellers, Buyers to plan for their moving costs before they instruct a Conveyancing Solicitor. No personal details are taken unless a Homebuyer, First Time Buyer wants to take a quote away.
Connecting Property Developers to Buyers
Property Developers that use the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel as their sales conduit to market, enjoy a greater sales platform with the benefit, that they can monitor each property sales progression without the need to continually ask for updates from their Sales Agents. This sales status of a property is so important as cash flow is king when it comes to New Build sales.
Property Developers enjoy full tracking with the following answered :-
Has a New Build reservation form been received by the Sales Agent?
Has the Solicitor been in touch with the Buyer?
Has the Solicitor sent out the Client care pack?
Has the Solicitor confirmed the instruction?
Is the Buyer using a lender panel approved Conveyancer?
Are we all working to the same Exchange Date?
Getting connected is easy
For Buyers and Sellers please click either of the links
For Property Developers, Estate Agents and Mortgage Advisers
Email Duncan Pattinson MD on
or call 0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Best Buying, Selling Specialists Conveyancing Solicitors Fees Calculated Online
- Local Conveyancing Solicitor Finder. Calculate Best Conveyancing Fees Online
- Flexible Conveyancing. We Move When You Are Ready. Make A Smart Move With Us
- Calculate Cost Of Conveyancing Online. Selling, Buying A House Solicitors Fees
- Homebuyer Conveyancing Solicitors Fees. Buying, Selling or Remortgaging Property
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency