Eliminate Gazumping. Seller, Buyer Solution. Gazeal The Deal. Exchange On Offer.Written by homebuy1
The fastest route to owning your own property. Found a great property deal? Gazeal the deal. An agreement that Binds both Seller and Buyer together before exchange of contracts. Innovative solution available.
Gazeal the deal
If you are a First Time Buyer or an Investor then you can now eliminate gazumping and use an innovative binding agreement between Seller and Buyer.
To understand what it is all about you can visit www.gazeal.co.uk
You can also watch the video where the innovator Duncan Samuel talks to Vanessa (Property Tribes)
The innovative property solution
Homebuyers and Investors negotiate great deals and with this comes risk. The risk of someone else making a higher offer or the Seller simply deciding that the property is worth more.
The Gazeal agreement binds both Seller and Buyer together for the agreed selling price. The buyer can pull out if the Survey is poor or if finance is unavailable.
Interested in using the Gazeal product?
Visit the Gazeal website and get a conveyancing quote from members of the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel that fully understand what Gazeal is all about. Then you simply add on £250 for the Gazeal service.
Gazeal saves the day
Homebuyers and Investors spend £270M per annum on failed property transactions. The Gazeal agreement paves the way for change. A new legal product that brings certainty for both Buyer and Seller.
Latest from homebuy1
- Online Conveyancing Solicitors Fees. Legal Moving Costs. Property Solicitor Finder
- Breaking News! Conveyancing Stream for Whole of market Mortgage Brokers, IFAs
- Stamp Duty Calculator. Buy to Let, Moving Home Property Solicitors Costs
- Sale And Purchase Homeowners, Investors. Choose A Conveyancing Solicitor Online
- Homebuyer Conveyancers. Free Quote Online, Compare Calculated Conveyancing Costs
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing search filters to match your specific property legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers panel cover England and Wales. Your Conveyancing quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges.
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the Instant conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best mortgage lender panel approved Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your residential Sale, Purchase, Property Move or Remortgage by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency